Friday 23 November 2012

individual storyboard

As part of coming together with a final idea for my groups thriller, i created a storyboard to portray my ideas for a story line and different conventions i thought would be effective to include within our thriller. Below is evidence of my storyboard.













As a result in completing my storyboard I felt it enabled me to clearly portray my ideas to my group, as it specifically showed what I wanted to include in each frame, such as lighting, costumes, positioning of characters and so on. My group was also able to present their storyboards which allowed us to come together with a idea which we all felt was most effective due to the fact we was able to compare from each others.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a start in explaining what a storyboard is, but you also need to include an example of your storyboard to support the points that you have made.

    ReplyDelete